Mahan Air Conditions of Carriage apply to all flights, or flight segments, in respect of which we have a legal liability to passengers.
We will provide carriage only to the Passenger named in the Ticket and Passenger may be required to produce appropriate identification. A Ticket is not transferable, except as required by any locally applicable laws. Some Tickets are sold at discounted fares which may be partially or completely non-refundable. You should choose the fare best suited to your needs.
COUPON SEQUENCE AND USE
The Ticket you have purchased is valid only for the transportation as shown on the Ticket, from the place of departure via any Agreed Stopping Places to the final destination. The fare you have paid is based upon our Tariff and is for the transportation as shown on the Ticket. It forms an essential part of our contract with you. The Ticket will not be honored and will lose its validity if all the Coupons are not used in the sequence provided in the Ticket. Same condition will apply for the Electronic Tickets .
Please be advised that in the event passenger does not show up for any flight without advising us in advance, we may cancel your return or onward reservations. However, if you do advise us in advance, we will not cancel your subsequent flight reservations.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF CARRIER
Airline name may be abbreviated to Airline Designator Code, or otherwise, in the Ticket. Mahan Air Designator Code is W5.
Mahan Air staff will Endeavour to honor advance seating requests. However, there is no guarantee for any particular seat. We reserve the right to assign or reassign seats at any time, even after boarding of the aircraft. This may be necessary for operational, safety or security reasons.
CHECK-IN AND BOARDING
Check-in Deadlines are different at every airport and Mahan Air recommend that you inform yourself about these Check-in Deadlines and honor them. Your journey will be smoother if you allow yourself required time to comply with the Check-in Deadlines. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if you do not comply with the Check-in Deadlines indicated. We or our Authorized Agents will advise you of the Check-in Deadline for your first flight on us. For any subsequent flights in your journey, you should inform yourself of the Check-in Deadlines. Check-in Deadlines for our flights can be found in our timetable, or may be obtained from us or our Authorized Agents. Also you must be present at the boarding gate not later than the time specified by us when you check in. We may cancel the space reserved for you if you fail to arrive at the boarding gate in time. We will not be liable to you for any loss or expense incurred due to your failure to comply with the provisions of this Article.
These Check –in Deadlines time in Mahan Air International flights is 1 Hour before Departure , and for Domestic flights is 30 Minutes before Departure. Also Mahan Air recommended to Passenger that for International flights refer to the Check –in Counters 03 Hours before Departure and for Domestic flights 1Hour and 30 Minutes before Departure .
If you travel with a large Family or Group and you wish to seat together , refer to Check – in Counters before mentioned time ,so that the Staff can help you more .Also please Make sure you get to your boarding gate on time. Boarding starts 45 minutes before your flight and gates close 20 minutes before departure. If you report late we will not be able to accept you for travel
RIGHT TO REFUSE CARRIAGE
In the reasonable exercise of our discretion, Mahan Air may refuse to carry you or your Baggage if we have notified you in writing that we would not at any time after the date of such notice carry you on our flights. In this circumstance you may be entitled to a refund. We may also refuse to carry you or your Baggage if one or more of the following have occurred or we reasonably believe may occur:
- such action is necessary in order to comply with any applicable government laws, regulations, or orders;
- the carriage of you or your Baggage may endanger or affect the safety, health, or materially affect the comfort of other passengers or crew;
- your mental or physical state, including your impairment from alcohol or drugs, presents a hazard or risk to yourself, to passengers, to crew, or to property;
- you have refused to submit to a security check;
- you have not paid the applicable fare, taxes, fees or charges;
- you do not appear to have valid travel documents, may seek to enter a country through which you may be in transit, or for which you do not have valid travel documents, destroy your travel documents during flight or refuse to surrender your travel documents to the flight crew, against receipt, when so requested;
- you present a Ticket that has been acquired unlawfully, has been purchased from an entity other than us or our Authorized Agent, or has been reported as being lost or stolen, is a counterfeit, or you cannot prove that you are the person named in the Ticket;